Transfer Pricing Consultant | Taxtimbre | Rotterdam
- Taxtimbre- Rotterdam
- Transfer Pricing Consultant
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
Are you a tech-savvy and ambitious transfer pricing professional who enjoys to work on transfer pricing challenges with a high-tech mindset? At Taxtimbre, transfer pricing meets technology.
As a result of their success, Taxtimbre is looking for a Transfer Pricing consultant to join the team. This role lets you expand your technical knowhow and client management skills to the max!
Where you will work
Taxtimbre is a small, but fast-growing firm that designs modern and custom-made solutions for transfer pricing issues in MNE’s. Taxtimbre advises its clients on all transfer pricing aspects. Examples include:
- Implementations of business models and related pricing strategies
- Advice on the optimization and/or automation of TP related processes (OTP, TP documentation, DAC6, CbCR)
- Impact analysis of (new) tax laws and regulations (DAC7, OECD Pillar One and Two)
- The design and preparation of harmonized TP documentation
Taxtimbre understands the drivers and architecture of their clients’ business models. Their transfer pricing expertise combined with in-depth technology knowhow allows them to provide clients with high quality and sustainable transfer pricing solutions. The aim is to build customized technology processes from the base that is already used within the company. Taxtimbre works with various technology partners (e.g. Oracle Cloud, CCH Tagetik) and a global network of independent tax advisors.
The working environment can be described as inclusive with a sense of community. Next to rolling up their sleeves and getting the work done, the team likes to enjoy some time together.
What you will do
As a Transfer Pricing Consultant at Taxtimbre you will interact closely with in-house Tax, Finance and Business teams of your clients. You will work on exciting projects with the other Taxtimbre team members. Work can be done on location of a client, from home or from the brand new Taxtimbre HQ in Rotterdam (Little C)
What you bring
You are a Transfer Pricing professional with:
- A Master’s degree in Dutch tax law or fiscal economics
- At least 2-5 year experience in a Big Four transfer pricing team
- Affinity for technology and its application power
- An understanding of business principles, allowing to assess impact of contemplated actions also beyond their tax effect
Furthermore, you possess the following competencies:
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management skills
- Problem solving skills
What Taxtimbre offers you
- A community working environment.
- Unique projects – working closely to in-house Tax, Finance, IT and Business teams of MNEs.
- A steep learning curve and the opportunity to develop your skills.
- Flexible working (from home). Taxtimbre meets as a team around twice a week the new offices in Rotterdam.
- Market related remuneration.
For more information, please contact:
+31 (0)6 57426287
+31 (0)6 10952536