Tax Compliance Specialist | Exact | Delft
- Tax Compliance Specialist
- 3 years of relevant experience (at least)
Are you a curious, thirsty for knowledge Tax Compliance Specialist who enjoys shifting quickly between a variety of activities within an international environment? Do you enjoy travelling down a company’s IT landscape to explore the opportunities it offers to improve and accelerate the current tax compliance processes?
Exact is looking for a Tax Compliance Specialist to join their team. In this role you will expand your technical (both Tax and IT) skills as well as your project management skills. Alongside two very experienced tax professionals – who are very willing to invest their time in your development – a steep learning curve is guaranteed!
Where you will work
Exact is an international, rapidly growing and ambitious company which creates smart business software for small and medium-sized companies. Informed decisions are the basis for success. Exact brings together the most important data of their clients and provides them with the insight they need to be as successful as possible.
As Tax Compliance Specialist you will be part of Exact’s Group Tax department, a team of 3 (including you). The Group Tax department is part of Exact’s CFO organization. The Group Tax department is responsible for Exact’s global tax affairs and tax reporting. As part of this team, you will play an important role in creating Exact’s success. Your main focus will be on handling the corporate tax obligations of the Exact group, both in the Netherlands and abroad. You will however also be involved in the tax reporting cycles.
What you will do
Since the Group Tax department is a small team, you will be involved in a broad variety of activities.
You will or ultimately you will:
- Have a shared responsibility for preparing and submitting corporate income tax returns in the countries Exact has business locations; you will be the first point of contact for Exact’s third party tax compliance providers.
- Make sure that Exact’s corporate income taxes globally are (pre)paid in time.
- Help record tax entries.
- Assist with the preparation of the company’s consolidated tax position.
- Prepare the tax position in the local financial statements of Exact’s global subsidiaries.
- Help maintain Exact’s TP framework.
- Maintain and improve the processes Exact has within the tax function as part of the tax risk management.
- Help colleagues with any tax questions they have.
What you bring
You are a Tax Compliance Specialist with:
- A University of Applied Sciences / University degree in Fiscal Economics (or comparable)
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in an international focused Income Tax Compliance team (preferably Big4)
- Affinity for technology and Excel skills
- Preferably some experience with Exact Globe/Exact Online/Exact Synergy
Furthermore, you possess the following competencies:
- Analytical skills
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English
- You are a team player
- You adapt easily to changing situations
- You are flexible
- You have a hands-on and will-do mentality
What Exact offers you
- A learning environment, in which you will be able to develop your skills
- A challenging and ever-changing tax landscape, because Exact is in the software business, and private equity owned.
- Many areas of taxation spread over countries across the globe.
- The possibility for you to make a direct impact, especially because the Group Tax department is small.
The working culture at Exact can be described as open, where everyone feels free to be themselves. This culture is founded on the following six values:
- Keep raising the bar
- Welcome everyone
- Always be learning
- Work hard play hard
- Act responsibly
- Take ownership
For more information, please contact:
+31 (0)6 57426287
+31 (0)6 10952536